Chuck & Dorothy

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Tire blow out on I-5


Unfortunately after leaving Turtle Beach, we got about 100 miles down the highway and had a tire blow out. I Decided to change it myself rather than waiting for the road service to come change it. Sometimes it takes 3-4 hours for them to get there. It was on the traffic side at noon time when the traffice is the highest. It took 2 hours to change it since I could only do it when there was a break in traffic. We went to Wasco Elks and decided to stay there until I could purchase 5 new tires. I did not want to chance another blowout. It took us 6 days to get them at Costco. We had decided to get all new tires when we returned to Yuma. It just happened a little sooner. My friend Richard had givne us a fender last year which we will use as the Automate facory is out of business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home